The Greenbrier is an amazing place for families, but there are times when the entire family can't be together. The Adventure Zone Full-Day program, which runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm provides parents a way to keep their children (ages 3-12) entertained and engaged while they enjoy the more adult aspects of America's Resort. With activities changing daily and qualified staff who make the enjoyment of every Adventure Zone participant their top priority, it's the perfect opportunity for your child to explore his or her creativity while learning more about The Greenbrier and the adventures it provides.
Adventure Zone availability may be viewed on our Daily Calendar
by selecting the specific date.
Adventure Zone Activity Schedule (Schedule is subject to change.)
Reservations and Cancellation Policies
Required by 6:00pm the day prior. We encourage making reservations as early as possible because space is limited. Cancellations must be made by 6:00pm the day before in order to avoid a cancellation fee of $115.00 per child.
$115 per child.
*Tax and Historic Preservation Fund are additional.
There is a 15 minute grace period for pick-up from the Adventure Zone programs. After 15 minutes, there will be an additional charge of $20 per child, per 30 minutes.
- Children must be 3 years old and fully potty trained to enroll in the day program. No pull-ups or diapers are permitted in the Adventure Zone.
- Label all personal items and leave toys in your room to prevent them from being lost.
- Do not bring outside food into the Adventure Zone due to food allergy concerns.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothing, as we try to spend most of our time outdoors. Bring a swimsuit, sneakers, jacket and an extra set of clothing in case of spills or accidents (for younger children).
- Bring bug spray or sunscreen if your child has allergies to certain brands.