The Adventure Zone promises to create lasting memories for all of our young guests, 3-12 years of age. Each day is a brand new adventure that will let your children explore their creative and curious side.
Running from 9:00am until 1:00pm, this Half-Day Program includes lunch and activities. Activities include a morning adventure walk and tour of the property, a scavenger hunt and playground or outdoor play (weather permitting).
Adventure Zone availability may be viewed on our Daily Calendar
by selecting the specific date.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies
Required by 8:00pm the day prior. We encourage making reservations as early as possible because space is limited. Cancellations must be made by 8:00pm the day before in order to avoid a cancellation fee of $40.00 per child.
Mid-March – December:
$65 per child, which includes food and activities.
January – Mid-March:
Complimentary. Meals are not provided.
There is a 15 minute grace period for pick-up from the Adventure Zone programs. After 15 minutes, there will be an additional charge of $20 per child, per 30 minutes.
- Children must be 3 years old and fully potty trained to enroll in the day program. No pull-ups or diapers are permitted in the Adventure Zone.
- Label all personal items and leave toys in your room to prevent them from being lost.
- Do not bring outside food into the Adventure Zone due to food allergy concerns.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothing, as we try to spend most of our time outdoors. Bring a swimsuit, sneakers, jacket and an extra set of clothing in case of spills or accidents (for younger children).
- Bring bug spray or sunscreen if your child has allergies to certain brands.